Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby Reesheka Kaur Says.....



The month of March 2011, had the most beautiful compilation of amazing moments. The month, I celebrate, my wife's birthday, the month where we got registered/engage and one amazing soul brought to the world.

Reesheka Kaur, that's what we called her.......

Let me put myself into her shoes and tell a little bit of her stories....& here we go...

I swim, I float, I move, I play and its like a marathon for the past 9 months. Then finally, I crossed the finishing line on the 21st March 2011.
 I remember watching a man and a  lady feeling so excited for me, then I realize there are my parents. My concern at that time was to get more rest since I was floating all the time and now they want me to breathe the air but not liquid.
 So I kept myself silent and cries sometimes, to let my parents know that I'm there with them. Honestly, it is not easy to be an INFANT. Being a newborn for few hours causing me lot of problem.

Firstly, they don't get what I say ( crying), Secondly, I was forced to drink when I not hungry, Thirdly, there were too many people around me, I felt stuffy. I need some break after my long journey, can't these people understand me. Damn....they couldn't understand my language...I don't blame them....
 Well now, months passed by and I 'm almost 1 year's old. There are a lot of changes, I started to understand some sign language my mom and dad always  play with. I recognizes my own name.....I crawled, I started to walk....
 I like the when people buy me toys, colorful ones, dresses and I'm obsessed for hand bags.




 I remember these two couples, whom my dad & mom always with..I guess so called Bestie Friendie.

If I'm not mistaken thats Uncle Prakash & Aunty Kanchini. Pretty annoying thou seeing them quite often and my parents away with them often as well..Come on..of course I will get jealous....

Anyway its's ok, Uncle Prakash & Aunty Kanchini not that bad, coz they buy me stuff...like a lot of stuff....I have Patrick(the teddy bear) for me to hug & sleep, some weird toys and I remember Uncle Prakash mentioning that he will buy some kinda huge play ground thingy for me....Well lets wait and see....

I envy Aunty Kanchini very much, she has got some gorgeous handbags...I love the GUESS purple handbag...I tried to get into the bag one day, but failed coz my mom Ms.Karenjit Kaur spank me from the back...

I heard Uncle Prakash bought a new handbag for Aunty Kanchini...I hope the bag will land to my hand one day. Anybody knows the brand..??? Coz I heard from my daddy, Mr. Hayma Kumar it was a 'COACH' handbag.

I shall use my charm to get a handbag from Uncle Prakash one day...I know he loves me alot and I'm sure he will get me one....Not much...maybe for my first day of my school....

That's all for now peeps....21st March 2012 coming soon...Do not forget my Birthday people....

Love,

Baby Reesheka Kaur via Uncle's Prakash & Aunty Kanchini's Blog






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bestie Friend
Kumar & Karen - I dedicate this small little stories on behalf of Reesheka....One day she also wanna know what all happen... So there is something for her to laugh one fine day....atleast she will be thinking how dumb Uncle Prakash is....the Aunty Kanchini will get all the attention.....




2 comments:

rohini said...

So cute prakash!!!she is so adorable..

Prakash Naidu said...

absolutely