Monday, December 6, 2010

Our 1st year Anniversary- 5th Dec 2010- Love, Love and All Love


Surprise surprise!! Guess whose blogging.. Its the great Kanchini!... By now, most of you would know how me and Prakash got together.. Please allow me to pen down a little bit bout my soul and my anniversary and all of you are welcomed to drop a comment.

On the 5th of December 2009 is the first time I met Prakash after so many years. I was like 'DAMN, HE'S HOT' when I saw him. It has now been exactly one year since I say those sentence and I wouldn't change even one letter today.

As to celebrate our anniversary, my darling took me out to The Curve, the same place for our first date. Since, the choice of restaurant was left to me, I chose Italiannese. He had Sangria and I had white wine. Main course was delicious pizza with a unpronounceable Italian name (It was with chicken, green pepper and some other stuff). I felt for a moment like an Italian actress out on a romantic date. We both had the chance to walk down the memory lane and not to mention laughed a lot.

We than walked to Ikano and I got my gift, two pairs of shoes (Girls, don't be jealous :)). All of a sudden, Prakash was just to excited with Cold Storage (I have no idea why) and we ended up buying a tub of chocolate ice-cream for supper. We walked around at Curve a bit, looked at engagement rings and just chillex at Starbucks for a bit.

And that's just not the end yet. We than hit back to Subang Parade Parkson to get perfumes courtesy of my parents. We each got our CK but we were even more excited with the extra gift we got which was tiny balls of magnets that can be structured in different shapes. I shall ask Prakash to post picture of it for you guys to get the idea as why were excited and not think that we are insane :).

At this moment, we are at home enjoying our ice-creams and watching movies and all I can think is that I am the luckiest gal to be with the most amazing guy. Well, yes we do have have fights (FYI, I always punch him and he always lose) and arguments but that is part and parcel of our lives. We believe being there for each other, discussing, understand each others moods, arguments, no barriers and making jokes keeps us together. Not forgetting you have to make a fool out of yourself sometimes as well. I did a Tai-chi + wu chu acrobat at 3 am in the morning for no reason. He sings the girl version of a song (sounds gay by the way) sometimes or dances in the car (you will be surprised).

For all couples out there, I am no professional PHD holder in love but I do know I am in love and what I have just wrote above is a secret for true love.


As for you my darling soulmate, Prakash, without you I would be simply lost. Thank you for for all the amazing moments.

As quoted by William Shakespeare;

Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love.
 -KANCHINI-

4 comments:

Prakash Naidu said...

I lovuurrrrveeeeee u darling.....

Unknown said...

I love you too darling

nurnuha said...

:) im sure both of u are so in love right now. congratulations on ur anniversary! :) oh..and im very sure both of u made a perfect couple..

Prakash Naidu said...

thank nuha..u hv been a great friend.....would love to hang out again wit u n your liltl sista....tiz time i will hv my angel wit me...

thanks for spendin your time reading my blog..