Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gossip Bird - The Lady Who Gossip



"There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it ill behaves any of us to find fault with the rest of us. " Quoted by James Truslow Adams

I want all of you who are reading this blog to ask the following questions to yourselves. How many times in a day do you gossip about someone? Did you ever complained about your colleagues or workplace on Facebook (directly or indirectly)? Was it fun during the gossiping session?
During my one hour meal break at work, all I could do was complain while stuffing food in my mouth. As I was complaining about something, someone’s name came up and I end up gossiping about that person. Guess what! I enjoyed doing that. As I was in the lift after my break all I could think was ‘Damn Bloody Hell, I Suck’.
The next few hours, I was just hoping and praying that the person I gossiped with would not tell anyone what I have told. This is when I got sudden enlightenment and I came up with an equation.
Gossip + Judgemental = Anxiety and Stress (Followed by migraine and stomach ache) =Possible Trouble in Future
It is not only me but many of us gossip and this could be done by us unknowingly. The most surprising thing is that, some us even gossip or being judgemental on Facebook status thinking that it is cool. This includes complaining about workplace or our colleagues. I have read a post by someone that mentioned her company is racist since they hire people from a certain ethnic background more than people from her race. I mean how stupid are you to post something like that when your colleague may read this.
Siapa makan Cili, dia rasa pedas (I can feel the heat myself J being honest here!!).
 Trust me, it’s not cool at all when your boss give you a dismissal letter and a possible kick in you’re a** when he reads your post.
After much analysis and research, I came to a very simple conclusion where everybody knows but ignores it : Talking about someone when he or she is not present ain’t awesome and it can 'Belakang Api (please translate in English J)' you. Beware!!
This message is brought to you by Kanchini (Ding Dong)..

2 comments:

Prakash Naidu said...

My lady ..this is a good one. Keep up the good work. I like the topic you wrote..Bravo

kumar said...

well said n i do agree human nature mold the earth to be unpleasant land...because they are much bothered about other peoples life...bravo kanch